Time for some island entrances! These are right outside your airport and can be made however you wish! It adds quite a touch to your island (dazzling your visitors!)
There are plenty of online guides about how to add a dazzling entrance, but I have sorted through them and figured out a few big tips, which I have in this guide.
(1) Flowers – To create a dazzling entrance, you need flowers. But you need to be careful about which ones you use! Roses are always a decent choice, but I chose to use tulips. You will need around 5-25, depending on how big your entrance will be.
(2) Island Designer App – This is a necessity for most entrances. If you don’t have this yet, try to achieve a 3-star island before creating your entrance. Besides, if you don’t have a 3-star island, you shouldn’t worry about an entrance just yet. You will be using the app to create waterfalls and fun little features for your entrance.
(3) Palm Trees – This is more for a tropical theme, but it has this really nice feel to it…
(4) Fountain – Not a necessity, but very nice to have. You can buy the DIY from the Nook Stop for 3,000 miles.
(5) Benches – Again, not a necessity, but they do have a nice relaxing feel.
(6) Music – I don’t include a music player for my entrance, but you can! Find your favorite KK song and let it play!
Here’s my entrance:
I put cliffs around a small area (I didn’t have a whole lot of space), then made them into waterfalls. I plan to line the cliffs with gold roses (I already have a few, but once I am able to breed more I will add them). In the middle there are two iron garden benches and a fountain. There are two 3×3 squares that have sand rather than dirt, and a palm tree in the middle of the 3×3 squares. There are also three tulips per 3×3 square surrounding the tree.
Did this give you some inspiration for an island entrance? Were you able to make an entrance better than mine (probably)? Let me know in the comments below!